http://sugunapestcontrol.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/suguna-logo-new-1.jpg 0 0 sakthipe_suguna http://sugunapestcontrol.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/suguna-logo-new-1.jpg sakthipe_suguna2018-05-14 11:22:512018-05-14 11:22:51The Handy Pest Control Guide for Your Home
The Handy Pest Control Guide for Your Home
- Pest infestation is any home owner’s worst nightmare and can lead to major problems such as structural damages and grim health consequences for you and your family. Keeping your home free from pests including rats, termites, moles, house mice, ants, cockroaches, and squirrels is absolutely essential. Always remember that pests are usually attracted to warm spaces and seek water in your house. These unsolicited guests move to a position where they can survive and their needs are met.
- If left unimpeded, pest difficulty can get out of hand and spread to neighboring apartments and houses. In its place of detect and treatment the pest trouble every time it strike, it is advisable to have a solid avoidance tactic in place.
- Maintaining a clean, dry environment at home is the first step towards maintenance pests away. Here are eight handy tips to help you stay your home pest free:
- Tips: 1-Sweep and wash your home on a daily base and make sure it is free from dust and wetness. You must pass up storing newspapers, paper bags, and boxes for long periods as they become breeding grounds for pests.
- Tips: 2-Screening windows and doors with ended and nets keeps insect out of your house. Also ensure that all passageways during the floor are blocked.
- Tips: 3- Pay special attention to keeping your kitchen clean and ensure all food is stored in air-tight containers. Wipe gone any food crumbs from your counter top, dustbin and floor. Wash used dishware every night as pests get concerned to food scraps sticking on them.
- Tips: 4- Keep garbage in covered bins and ensure that it is superfluous daily to prevent pests from being haggard to the odor.
- Tips: 5- Cockroaches and termites are engrossed to moisture so ensure you don’t have stagnant water in bowls or discarded tires. Get rid of old bottles or cans that can assemble water and turn into breeding ground pro mosquitoes.
- Tips: 6- Avoid with cardboard boxes as they draw cockroaches and termites, instead use containers made of plastic, glass or metal with tight-fitted lids.
- Tips: 7-Seal any cracks, opening or fissures in the vessel or rest of the house. Rats and other small pests usually enter your home during these openings.
- Tips: 8-Make sure that tree twigs are well-trimmed and at a safe distance from your home. This will prevent ants, cockroaches and extra insects from crawling into your house.
- While it’s best to seek expert help when it comes to pest control, you may want to try some first aid yourself. Make sure you read the label of the pesticide watchfully before apply them and keep them out of get to of your children and pets at all times. Here are some DIY methods to deal with common pests:
- Baking soda and powdered sugar sundry in equal parts is also known to kill cockroaches.
- Cucumbers are usual and safe ingredients to get rid of bugs such as ants, wasps, mites, moths, flies and other insects.
- To drive away mice, soak a cotton ball in the oil of peppermint and rest it at a suspected entryway. Like oil, you can as well use alcohol to control pests, just spray it on the pest prone area and watch them go away.
- Wash and dry clothing and linens at high temperature to kill bed bugs. Use small steam cleaners to care for mattresses and other bed linen.
- Plant neem and tulsi plants in your home as they release some natural chemicals that prevents them from breeding.