http://sugunapestcontrol.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/suguna-logo-new-1.jpg 0 0 sakthipe_suguna http://sugunapestcontrol.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/suguna-logo-new-1.jpg sakthipe_suguna2018-06-29 11:25:102018-06-29 11:39:40All You Need To Know About Bed Bugs
All You Need To Know About Bed Bugs
- What are bed bugs?
- Bed bugs are tiny, smooth wingless insect that are golden-brown in color and just about one-quarter inch long, before feed (as regards the size and shape of a small apple seed).
- They put out of sight during the day on beds (mattress seam, box springs, bed frame, and headboards) along with in break and crevice of walls, floors in addition to furniture. They come out at night.
- They perform not fly or jump, but they can crawl rapidly.
- How can bed bugs get into my home?
- They can come from other infected areas or as of used furniture. They can hitch a ride in luggage, purses, backpacks, or other items located on soft or upholstered surfaces.
- They can journey among accommodation in multi-unit building, such as residence complexes and hotels.
- How can I avoid bringing bed bugs into my home?
- When staying in a lodge, rest your bag on a bag position rather than on the bed or floor. Keep the rack away from walls otherwise fixtures.
- How do I control a bed bug problem in my home?
- Clean and get rid of litter, particularly in your bedroom.
- Move your bed away as of stockade or furniture.
- Vacuum molding, windows and floors every day. Vacuum sides and seams of mattresses, box springs and furniture. Empty the vacuum or the bag right away and order of outside in a sealed jug or bag.
- Wash sheets, head support cases, blanket and bed skirts and put them in a hot dryer for at least 30 minutes. Consider using mattress and box spring covers the category used for dust bug manages and set duct tape over the zippers.
- Seal crack plus fissure and any opening anywhere pipe or wires come into the home.