HOW TO PREVENT US FROM PESTS
As many will think enjoy eating foods and preparing meals in a clean environment is safe for us but the answer is no. Probably, kitchen is the place for which we don’t want pest to come inside. Pests can plug through boxes, infect your food and leave droppings behind in drawers and storerooms. Suguna Pest Control has some useful tips for preventing pests.
* After taking meals clean your surroundings immediately. Place all dishes in the dishwater and wipe it and store the leftovers in airtight containers. It is necessary to clean up quickly from preventing pests entering onto dirty dishes or uncovered foods.
* Don’t use the food that is covered by plastic, paper and cardboard because pest like rodents, insects can easily enter onto your foods. If possible buy food that comes in cans or jars.
* Place your food in refrigerator or freezer as insects and rodents can make their way into these appliances. When cool some food will actually last longer like cereals, dried fruit and potatoes.
* If a pipe under your kitchen sink is wider than the hole in the floor then it could provide and entrance for a range of pests, so seal them with foam or caulk
* Use glue or caulking to seal cracks around the home as it can be entry ways for insects. For keeping ants out of kitchen, this trick will be very useful
* Check behind appliances and furniture for any possible entry ways because mice can squeeze through a hole as small as a pencil.
* Kitchen needs to be clean more than other areas. Even the smallest of crumbs can fascinate pests. Be attentive of brushing away crumbs and cleaning tables and countertops after any type of food preparation. Sweep away everything that hits the floor.
* If you don’t have time to wash dish place it in dishwasher and rinse it
* Take out the waste as soon as it’s needed. Permitting waste to sit in the kitchen only invites pests over dinner
* Keep your cabinets clean! It is essential to inspect your cabinets frequently for exposed food, crumbs or signs of a pest.
Although these tips are advantageous, there is no reliable way to prevent pests in the kitchen completely. Contact us at Suguna Pest Control if you need professional pest control service in Chennai. We will make sure they don’t take over your kitchen!
Wood Borer Control Service
With the assistance of knowledgeable and accomplished employees, we are able to implement Wood Borer Control Service to our esteemed customers. These quality-assured services are performed in tandem with the clients individual needs and demands to attain supreme client gratification. Furthermore, we assume these services only after coordinating with our customers for their exact demands. We have rich industry experience and are engaged in offering highly effective Wood Borer Control Services. Latest equipment and pesticides are utilized to offer these services. While these services are offered, there is no need to vacate the premises.
We are a unique entity in the industry, actively committed to offering an optimum quality Wood Borer Control Service. The offered service is widely acknowledged by our clients owing to its promptness and cost-effectiveness features. The provided services are executed by our adept professionals using optimum quality methods and latest technology. Moreover, our precious clients can avail this service from us at most reasonable price. The term woodboring beetle encompasses many species and families of beetles whose larval or adult forms eat and destroy wood . In the woodworking industry, larval stages of some are sometimes referred to as woodworms. The three most speciose families of woodboring beetles are longhorn beetles, bark beetles and weevils, and metallic flat-headed borers.